Anderson Oyer LLC was formed in 2011 by South Carolina attorneys James Anderson and Cristine Oyer. We serve our clientele from three convenient locations throughout Greenville County with offices in downtown Greenville, Woodruff Road and I-385, and downtown Fountain Inn. Our practice is primarily transactional: we assist clients with residential and commercial real estate transactions, estate planning services (wills, trusts, and powers of attorney), as well as small business formation.
Our practice areas include:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions (closings);
- Homebuilder representation, including lot closings/takedowns;
- Preparation of wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, and living wills;
- Probating of estates;
- Formation of South Carolina limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations, and partnerships;
- Consumer bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13);
- Homeowner association / condominium regime (HOA) consulting;
- Adoptions, including step-parent adoptions; and
- Guardianship and conservatorship matters.
We thank you for your interest in our firm. Our primary contact information is as follows:Anderson Oyer LLC405 Parker Ivey DriveGreenville, SC 29607
(864) 228-7808 (ph)(864) 236-4036 (fax)